Review Detail

APMEX
Gold Dealers

Horrific Company - The worst kind there is!

Reviewed by Abraham Kwon | November 21, 2013

I've purchased over $80,000 worth of gold and silver from Apmex over the last 5 years. Just recently I was contemplating whether or not to make a small purchase for around $4,000. I was leaning towards yes but hadn't pressed the final confirmation button. I left my computer to tend to something and my friends 6 year old son who happened to be at my house jumped on the computer and started pressing buttons. It just so happens the order was made.

Now I'm getting demand letters, certified mail and phone calls telling me I have to pay them $500. I keep telling them it was a mistake and that I have a spotless track record of always paying for my purchases.

They don't care about customer service and they sure as hell don't appreciate your business. Go buy somewhere else or you'll regret it!

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
I've purchased over $80,000 worth of gold and silver from Apmex over the last 5 years. Just recently I was contemplating whether or not to make a small purchase for around $4,000. I was leaning towards yes but hadn't pressed the final confirmation button. I left my computer to tend to something and my friends 6 year old son who happened to be at my house jumped on the computer and started pressing buttons. It just so happens the order was made.

Now I'm getting demand letters, certified mail and phone calls telling me I have to pay them $500. I keep telling them it was a mistake and that I have a spotless track record of always paying for my purchases.

They don't care about customer service and they sure as hell don't appreciate your business. Go buy somewhere else or you'll regret it!
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

3 results - showing 1 - 3

Ordering 

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.
Written by Guido from New York stock exchang
December 28, 2013
Most of the comments are from APMEX. The truth is they are globalest controlling gold and silver. Dont trust this company. Evil.
Written by Bob Garrity
January 31, 2014
How could you possibly hold APMEX responsible in this situation where you were so obviously at fault? Leave a screen open to a buy order? With a young child in the house? Could have been a lot worse and you should be happy for that - I can see by all the thumbs down that most people would agree that you were totally a fault and APMEX should not be held - in the least- responsible for your carelessness. This even sounds so preposterous - one could suspect you to be a reverse-shill - in support of APMEX!
Written by Frank
July 09, 2014
Your wrong
3 results - showing 1 - 3