Review Detail

Tulving (Closed)
Gold Dealers

5 months later and still haven't received my order

Reviewed by Keith | December 05, 2013

I ordered 20 ounces of gold bars back in July and it's not December and I still haven't received my order. I call and Karen just tells me everything is out of her hands, it's up to Mr. Tulving and she doesn't know what he is doing. She doesn't know when orders will ship, Mr. Tulving supposedly won't tell her and here I am without my order all these months later and still no answer. Since the price of gold has dropped since I made my order Mr. Tulving could simply buy at the current price and ship me my gold and make himself a handsome $2000. This might be what he's doing. This company is very crooked and I'm hoping enough of us complain that the district attorney will put Tulving in prison for defrauding his customers.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
I ordered 20 ounces of gold bars back in July and it's not December and I still haven't received my order. I call and Karen just tells me everything is out of her hands, it's up to Mr. Tulving and she doesn't know what he is doing. She doesn't know when orders will ship, Mr. Tulving supposedly won't tell her and here I am without my order all these months later and still no answer. Since the price of gold has dropped since I made my order Mr. Tulving could simply buy at the current price and ship me my gold and make himself a handsome $2000. This might be what he's doing. This company is very crooked and I'm hoping enough of us complain that the district attorney will put Tulving in prison for defrauding his customers.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.