Review Detail

Tulving (Closed)
Gold Dealers

BUYER BEWARE. Deceptive business Practices

Reviewed by Brian Ortman | December 08, 2013

I've had 6-8 successful orders over last 3 yrs with little problem or delay until now.
12Jul13: sent $26,716.00 for 20 10z gold Eagles, Tulving received and deposited immediately. After many calls and false promises of delivery, and some "no idea why Mr Tulving has not shipped yours" I had them "buy back" my order in Mid November. Since gold had increased ~$50/oz, I received a check in 10 days for $26,650 and it cleared. If honest, due to the buy/sell difference of $22/oz, I should have profited $400. Instead I elected to take the small loss and get my money back rather than risking it. Cheap lesson. I am done with Tulving and highly recommend you do not do business with them.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
I've had 6-8 successful orders over last 3 yrs with little problem or delay until now.
12Jul13: sent $26,716.00 for 20 10z gold Eagles, Tulving received and deposited immediately. After many calls and false promises of delivery, and some "no idea why Mr Tulving has not shipped yours" I had them "buy back" my order in Mid November. Since gold had increased ~$50/oz, I received a check in 10 days for $26,650 and it cleared. If honest, due to the buy/sell difference of $22/oz, I should have profited $400. Instead I elected to take the small loss and get my money back rather than risking it. Cheap lesson. I am done with Tulving and highly recommend you do not do business with them.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.