Review Detail

Provident Metals
Gold Dealers

Slooowwwwwwwwww

Reviewed by Zach | December 10, 2013

I've bought thousands of dollars from Apex, Gainsville, and JM Bullion. You know what they all have in common? Fast shipping.. because I paid with a credit card. Most were shipped same day if not, the next day. I ordered from PM Thursday Morning around 7AM... Which means they had all day Thursday, All day Friday to ship 2 simple products. I Paid with a credit card and was already charged. It's Monday and not being sent out yet.. Really? ... They emailed me and said it would send by the 16th... So it's going to take 1 f'ing week to ship 2 bars of Copper?......... Ridiculous.., Save your money and use APMEX, Gainsvile, or JM Bullion.

Never buying from these guys ever again.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
I've bought thousands of dollars from Apex, Gainsville, and JM Bullion. You know what they all have in common? Fast shipping.. because I paid with a credit card. Most were shipped same day if not, the next day. I ordered from PM Thursday Morning around 7AM... Which means they had all day Thursday, All day Friday to ship 2 simple products. I Paid with a credit card and was already charged. It's Monday and not being sent out yet.. Really? ... They emailed me and said it would send by the 16th... So it's going to take 1 f'ing week to ship 2 bars of Copper?......... Ridiculous.., Save your money and use APMEX, Gainsvile, or JM Bullion.

Never buying from these guys ever again.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.