Review Detail

Tulving (Closed)
Gold Dealers

Avoid Tulving

Reviewed by K Emden | December 15, 2013

I ordered one monster box of silver U.S. Eagle coins in late July of 2013. I telephoned Karen Brooks at Tulving several times. Finally, I filed a complaint with the Consumer Business Alliance. The coins were finally shipped and I received them in Late November 2013. I won't deal with the company again and urge everyone to avoid them.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
I ordered one monster box of silver U.S. Eagle coins in late July of 2013. I telephoned Karen Brooks at Tulving several times. Finally, I filed a complaint with the Consumer Business Alliance. The coins were finally shipped and I received them in Late November 2013. I won't deal with the company again and urge everyone to avoid them.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1

Ordering 

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.
Written by Michael Braden
December 24, 2013
I am having a similar experience with Tulving after past successful purchases. I ordered gold coins in Nov 13 and keep getting the runaround from Karen. I am getting pretty nervous now the gold will never be shipped. They refuse a refund. I have reported them to the FBI, IC3 complaint and Better Business Bureau, but these agencies seemed to care less. What worked best for you?
1 results - showing 1 - 1