Review Detail

APMEX
Gold Dealers

Great site. Fast shipping

Reviewed by Jk | December 20, 2013

I just started to I rest in metals. Mainly silver because of its price point. I shopped around to see who had the best prices or should I Say added the least amount of premium to the spot price. I found 12 websites that were less money for the same silver coin and bars. Who does not want to save $1-$3 for each coin or bar? I did but unfortunately I found out why the prices where less expensive . The lesser prices websites had real bad customer service .

Not only did it take a very long time to even ship but calling to find out any info was horrible . Have Ben waiting 2 weeks for my delivery and I have called 3 times during regular business house.....NO TO ANSWER THE PHONE...

Put the shipping time aside , the shipping cost were a lot more than Apmex. So I Did a side by side comparison . Same silver from Apmex and the other site. Apmex was only a few $$ more for the same products. So I ordered from Apmex..guess what? It shipped that day while I'm still eating 2 weeks from the other.

Apmex was a pleasure to work with. In fact I was very impressed with them and will continue to order from them. Thank you Apmex

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
I just started to I rest in metals. Mainly silver because of its price point. I shopped around to see who had the best prices or should I Say added the least amount of premium to the spot price. I found 12 websites that were less money for the same silver coin and bars. Who does not want to save $1-$3 for each coin or bar? I did but unfortunately I found out why the prices where less expensive . The lesser prices websites had real bad customer service .

Not only did it take a very long time to even ship but calling to find out any info was horrible . Have Ben waiting 2 weeks for my delivery and I have called 3 times during regular business house.....NO TO ANSWER THE PHONE...

Put the shipping time aside , the shipping cost were a lot more than Apmex. So I Did a side by side comparison . Same silver from Apmex and the other site. Apmex was only a few $$ more for the same products. So I ordered from Apmex..guess what? It shipped that day while I'm still eating 2 weeks from the other.

Apmex was a pleasure to work with. In fact I was very impressed with them and will continue to order from them. Thank you Apmex
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.