Review Detail

Bullion Direct - (Closed)
Gold Dealers

no direct phone line very problematic

Reviewed by susan mahler | January 10, 2014

I had some difficulty selling my silver. There was no phone number to call and after some e-mail communications and BD fixing a problem with my account I was able to sell the silver. It was extremely frustrating having to wail for an e-mail communication and at times I had to write several e-mails to get a response. When I did sell the silver I was told my check would be sent within 3 or 4 business days. It took longer and I was told that a mistake was made on the check , it was stopped and I needed to void it and Fed ex it back to BD. This was a hardship and it took an extra two days to get the cash in my bank account which they deposited directly..
They need to provide a phone number for customers. They hold large sums of our money and need to improve customer /seller communication. I would not deal again with a company where I didn't have a live person to speak to.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
I had some difficulty selling my silver. There was no phone number to call and after some e-mail communications and BD fixing a problem with my account I was able to sell the silver. It was extremely frustrating having to wail for an e-mail communication and at times I had to write several e-mails to get a response. When I did sell the silver I was told my check would be sent within 3 or 4 business days. It took longer and I was told that a mistake was made on the check , it was stopped and I needed to void it and Fed ex it back to BD. This was a hardship and it took an extra two days to get the cash in my bank account which they deposited directly..
They need to provide a phone number for customers. They hold large sums of our money and need to improve customer /seller communication. I would not deal again with a company where I didn't have a live person to speak to.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.