Review Detail

Tulving (Closed)
Gold Dealers

No shipment on my bullion

Reviewed by Vlad | February 06, 2014

I have been ordering bullion from Tulving since 2007 & they always shipped orders on time until recently I have ordered 20 gold maples from Tulving & wired $24,593 back on December 30th 2013 and have not received my shipment. Called several times & was told to wait. No date of shipment is given to me by Karen, she gives me exuses that other people have been waiting longer than one month, their website says that they will ship right away, it shows that they have items that I have ordered in stock & will ship immediately as they receive the wire payment. Now when I call they are rude to me and just hang up on my calls.
Any recommendations anyone?

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
I have been ordering bullion from Tulving since 2007 & they always shipped orders on time until recently I have ordered 20 gold maples from Tulving & wired $24,593 back on December 30th 2013 and have not received my shipment. Called several times & was told to wait. No date of shipment is given to me by Karen, she gives me exuses that other people have been waiting longer than one month, their website says that they will ship right away, it shows that they have items that I have ordered in stock & will ship immediately as they receive the wire payment. Now when I call they are rude to me and just hang up on my calls.
Any recommendations anyone?

Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

3 results - showing 1 - 3

Ordering 

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.
Written by Not a customer anymore
February 06, 2014
You've only been waiting a short time by Tulving's new business standards. With any good fortune, you'll have your shipment in about 2-4 more months. Take a look at the commendations below from other poor victims.
Written by david
February 08, 2014
Go to this post below. Also going into the comments for the State Attorney General's office address. They seem to be in contact with Tulving.

Reviewed by David January 13, 2014
Tulving

I have bought from Tulving for 15 years with no problems. 1st week of Nov 2013 I bought 500 oz of
Written by Daniel Yeo
February 14, 2014
After long 7 months, I finally got my gold today. I would not have gotten this without the involvement of Business Consumers Alliance. Raychel Parris of BCA was just great. Other people are hiring attorney which is unfortunate, as the lawyers would charge a fortune ($1500 of retainer to begin with). Raychel has an excellent track record of success, and BCA is FREE. I want to buy Raychel and her team lunch next week - pizza or something. Go file a complaint at www.businessconsumeralliance.org.
3 results - showing 1 - 3