Review Detail

APMEX
Gold Dealers

Apmex

Reviewed by Craig Smith | February 28, 2014

Purchased a new uncirculated 2014 Gold Eagle. Coin came with rust. Called them to return. Never heard back from them.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
Purchased a new uncirculated 2014 Gold Eagle. Coin came with rust. Called them to return. Never heard back from them.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

2 results - showing 1 - 2

Ordering 

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.
Written by Cindy
March 18, 2014
Sometimes I read a comment like this and it is hard to believe. I ordered 3 bags of coins. The first bag was short 3 coins. I emailed them, and they said they would send the missing coins. By the time I counted the second bag, which had one extra coin, and the third bag that had two extra coins, the total was what it should have been. I let them know that all together I had the exact number of coins I ordered. I can only begin to imagine how many coins these people must work with each day, so when there was a mistake, they were willing to make it right. (On the other hand, the customer has the responsibility of integrity, too! That is why I wonder about some of these comments--including those that say the customer service people were rude. Were they rude first?)
Written by RonSt
May 30, 2014
Strange defect since only iron rusts, not gold. Gold only tarnishes which can be buffed off.
2 results - showing 1 - 2