Review Detail

Tulving (Closed)
Gold Dealers

DO NOT TRUST TULVING....HE IS A CHEAT

Reviewed by jollyupi | March 05, 2014

I emailed Hannes Tulving on Jan 29, 2014 to set up an account. I got the response within a couple minutes. I bought 20 American Eagle 1 Ounce Gold Coin New Solid Date Rolls on Jan 30, 2014. I wanted the gold for a special occasion in the family and I was going to give the gold as a present in a religious ceremony. I asked the sales person if the coins were in stock and when they will ship it. I was told that the coins were in stock and they will be shipped overnight as soon as I wire them the money. I wanted to make sure I can get the gold before the ceremony. This is when the ordeal began….
I received the invoice on Jan 30, 2014 so I assumed I would be getting the delivery early next week. I did not get any delivery notification so I called the number again and the sales person told me to talk to Karen. I explained to Karen my situation and she said she understood as there was another person who had similar problem and promised me to put my file on Mr Tulvings desk. I emailed Tulving on Feb 6, 2014 explaining my situation and the promise that the sales person made. No response. I emailed him again on Feb 11, 2014. Again no response. I talked to Karen again on Feb 14th (she said they don’t ship on Fridays) but promised me again to place my file for Mr Tulvings consideration as he was the only one who can take any action. Now I was getting really nervous and scared. It was a lot of money for me and I had to get it for religious reasons. My only reason to buy from them was the promise of fast delivery. I talked with Karen again on Feb 20, 2014. She told me to check with her next day. Next day Friday Feb 21, 2014 I asked her if I was getting the shipment. She told me that I was not on the list. I told her that I need to leave for the event and I need the gold and she replied I can’t get the gold today but “you have our blessings”. Look at her nerves… I was appalled at their arrogance and deceitfulness.
That’s when I did what I should have done 1 month ago. I searched online for Hannes Tulving and found the web full of complains against him. I nearly had a heart attack at the prospect of losing the gold and my money. I sent another email on Feb 24, 2014 to Tulving asking him to give me a concrete date of delivery. As usual no response. I looked online to see what other people have done and sent him another email on Feb 25, 2014 telling him that I am going to contact BBB, www.businessconsumeralliance.org and Orange County District Attorney, the California Division of Business Oversight. Still no response.
THIS PERSON IS A FRAUD... DO NOT TRUST HIM....HE WILL BURN IN HELL....

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
I emailed Hannes Tulving on Jan 29, 2014 to set up an account. I got the response within a couple minutes. I bought 20 American Eagle 1 Ounce Gold Coin New Solid Date Rolls on Jan 30, 2014. I wanted the gold for a special occasion in the family and I was going to give the gold as a present in a religious ceremony. I asked the sales person if the coins were in stock and when they will ship it. I was told that the coins were in stock and they will be shipped overnight as soon as I wire them the money. I wanted to make sure I can get the gold before the ceremony. This is when the ordeal began….
I received the invoice on Jan 30, 2014 so I assumed I would be getting the delivery early next week. I did not get any delivery notification so I called the number again and the sales person told me to talk to Karen. I explained to Karen my situation and she said she understood as there was another person who had similar problem and promised me to put my file on Mr Tulvings desk. I emailed Tulving on Feb 6, 2014 explaining my situation and the promise that the sales person made. No response. I emailed him again on Feb 11, 2014. Again no response. I talked to Karen again on Feb 14th (she said they don’t ship on Fridays) but promised me again to place my file for Mr Tulvings consideration as he was the only one who can take any action. Now I was getting really nervous and scared. It was a lot of money for me and I had to get it for religious reasons. My only reason to buy from them was the promise of fast delivery. I talked with Karen again on Feb 20, 2014. She told me to check with her next day. Next day Friday Feb 21, 2014 I asked her if I was getting the shipment. She told me that I was not on the list. I told her that I need to leave for the event and I need the gold and she replied I can’t get the gold today but “you have our blessings”. Look at her nerves… I was appalled at their arrogance and deceitfulness.
That’s when I did what I should have done 1 month ago. I searched online for Hannes Tulving and found the web full of complains against him. I nearly had a heart attack at the prospect of losing the gold and my money. I sent another email on Feb 24, 2014 to Tulving asking him to give me a concrete date of delivery. As usual no response. I looked online to see what other people have done and sent him another email on Feb 25, 2014 telling him that I am going to contact BBB, www.businessconsumeralliance.org and Orange County District Attorney, the California Division of Business Oversight. Still no response.
THIS PERSON IS A FRAUD... DO NOT TRUST HIM....HE WILL BURN IN HELL....
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.