Review Detail

Bullion Direct - (Closed)
Gold Dealers

Reviewed by Hector | May 27, 2011

The negative reviews on this site are from people that don't know how to buy from BDirect. They're cheaper than pretty much everyone else. Best way to save as much $$ as you can. Buy and STORE in your portfolio until you have enough built up to draw from. It is incredibly expensive and impractical to buy 1 or 2 pieces and ship immediately.

If you purchase and store in your portfolio, you pay NO handling costs or mark ups. Once you have a decent amount of inventory built up, do a product draw. It only cost me about $20 to have BDirect ship me around 200 ounces of AG.

The negative reviews on this site are from people that don't know how to buy from BDirect. They're cheaper than pretty much everyone else. Best way to save as much $$ as you can. Buy and STORE in your portfolio until you have enough built up to draw from. It is incredibly expensive and impractical to buy 1 or 2 pieces and ship immediately.

If you purchase and store in your portfolio, you pay NO handling costs or mark ups. Once you have a decent amount of inventory built up, do a product draw. It only cost me about $20 to have BDirect ship me around 200 ounces of AG.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

N/A
Customer Service 

N/A
Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.