Review Detail

Provident Metals
Gold Dealers

Not satisfied

Reviewed by Brian F | June 11, 2014

First time ordering from provident. I always use apmex but I wanted to see what provident could offer. Ordered 5 1oz silver bars and 4 rounds from the our choice category. Description said there would be a variety. I specifically ordered this to add variety to my portfolio, I even emailed provident after ordering requesting to have different bars/Rounds instead of all the same. I did this because they don't have a special request comment section while ordering, never heard back from customer service. Order came in and what do you know, all the same, 5 sunshine bars and 4 buffalo rounds. I was pretty upset. Also the description said air tites would be included with rounds, never got any. Packaging was lousy, all rounds were loose in the bottom of a sandwhich bag that was halfway zipped, rounds fell of of bag during shipment, were in the bottom of package. I emailed customer service twice with no response. I'm at work throughout the day and provident finally calls me and I could not answer and they didn't even leave a message!! I'm just so fed up with provident I don't know if I will use them again. I'd rather pay a few extra bucks and buy from apmex to save myself the aggravation.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
First time ordering from provident. I always use apmex but I wanted to see what provident could offer. Ordered 5 1oz silver bars and 4 rounds from the our choice category. Description said there would be a variety. I specifically ordered this to add variety to my portfolio, I even emailed provident after ordering requesting to have different bars/Rounds instead of all the same. I did this because they don't have a special request comment section while ordering, never heard back from customer service. Order came in and what do you know, all the same, 5 sunshine bars and 4 buffalo rounds. I was pretty upset. Also the description said air tites would be included with rounds, never got any. Packaging was lousy, all rounds were loose in the bottom of a sandwhich bag that was halfway zipped, rounds fell of of bag during shipment, were in the bottom of package. I emailed customer service twice with no response. I'm at work throughout the day and provident finally calls me and I could not answer and they didn't even leave a message!! I'm just so fed up with provident I don't know if I will use them again. I'd rather pay a few extra bucks and buy from apmex to save myself the aggravation.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1

Ordering 

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.
Written by brian
June 12, 2014
If provident sees this it would be nice for them to actually reply to my emails!!! I work all day dont got time to be on the phone
1 results - showing 1 - 1