Review Detail

Provident Metals
Gold Dealers

Cuz 2 out of 3 ain't good

Reviewed by Chuck S | June 20, 2014

This is the SECOND order out of three that they have switched the requested items that I ordered. I will do no more business with this company and now have a new supplier. As a new business owner, I am differentiating my services to quickly meet the needs of my customers. Provident Metals inability to accurately fill my requested orders, extensive processing time, and condescending and offensive customer service make this unreliable source all the more intolerable. I very strongly recommend that buyers find another source.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
This is the SECOND order out of three that they have switched the requested items that I ordered. I will do no more business with this company and now have a new supplier. As a new business owner, I am differentiating my services to quickly meet the needs of my customers. Provident Metals inability to accurately fill my requested orders, extensive processing time, and condescending and offensive customer service make this unreliable source all the more intolerable. I very strongly recommend that buyers find another source.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.