Review Detail

Provident Metals
Gold Dealers

Not Buying Again As I see signs of problemd

Reviewed by LadyDay | June 20, 2014

I wasn't sure how good provident so I tested them out with a small order of $6,968.53.

Any time I order I usually pay by wire transfer, as this ensures quick shipping. Which they were doing, until my last two orders of $5k each. After that I sent them two checks (why should I pay $20 for a wire and get my stuff late??) and still have yet to receive my order, even though it's cleared in the bank two weeks ago.

To make matters worst, one of my orders has a tracking number from a YEAR ago, they posted the tracking number today. They are playing games and either their inventory is tight OR they don't have the money to cover what they need to buy. I have spent over 20k in 5 orders and thank GOD I'm only waiting for the remaining 3.5k of product to be shipped to me. I have spent over 200k with Apmex and never had a problem, their a bit higher but worth it for peace of mind...at least for now. Stay away from Provident, its a sinking ship that's going to end badly.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
I wasn't sure how good provident so I tested them out with a small order of $6,968.53.

Any time I order I usually pay by wire transfer, as this ensures quick shipping. Which they were doing, until my last two orders of $5k each. After that I sent them two checks (why should I pay $20 for a wire and get my stuff late??) and still have yet to receive my order, even though it's cleared in the bank two weeks ago.

To make matters worst, one of my orders has a tracking number from a YEAR ago, they posted the tracking number today. They are playing games and either their inventory is tight OR they don't have the money to cover what they need to buy. I have spent over 20k in 5 orders and thank GOD I'm only waiting for the remaining 3.5k of product to be shipped to me. I have spent over 200k with Apmex and never had a problem, their a bit higher but worth it for peace of mind...at least for now. Stay away from Provident, its a sinking ship that's going to end badly.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.