Review Detail

Provident Metals
Gold Dealers

Gret Service

Reviewed by Ross | July 24, 2014

I ordered a roll of 1oz Silver Incuse Indian Rounds and two 5oz Incuse Indian Rounds. I ordered on July 20, 2014 and received my order on July 24, 2014. The items were packaged so well that I had to cut the tape off with a knife to get the outside box open. The items inside were packaged in a plastic sealable bag that were placed inside a padded sealed envelope. Some of the best packaging that I've seen as I've ordered from other Companys also. Great Customer Service as well. I highly recommend Provident metals. Oh and the Silver Rounds look remarkable too. I will be buying again from Provident Metals. Thank You Provident for the Great Service.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
I ordered a roll of 1oz Silver Incuse Indian Rounds and two 5oz Incuse Indian Rounds. I ordered on July 20, 2014 and received my order on July 24, 2014. The items were packaged so well that I had to cut the tape off with a knife to get the outside box open. The items inside were packaged in a plastic sealable bag that were placed inside a padded sealed envelope. Some of the best packaging that I've seen as I've ordered from other Companys also. Great Customer Service as well. I highly recommend Provident metals. Oh and the Silver Rounds look remarkable too. I will be buying again from Provident Metals. Thank You Provident for the Great Service.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.