Review Detail

Blanchard Online
Gold Dealers

Reviewed by C Shaffer | October 18, 2011

After dealing with Blanchard for a couple of Gold/Silver purchases, I have hit a stumbling block.

My wife did not previously have a self-directed IRA so we used the trustee that Blanchard 'likes to do business with.'

Now that I have some money to invest in Gold/Silver, I wish to use the trustee who has my existing self-directed IRA, whom I have been with for several years and who supervise a non-traditional IRA investment of mine that is worth several times what I am trying to invest in Gold.

Blanchard however, is balking at allowing me to use them as my trustee.

I have reviewed the process that IRA Services enumerates on their website. Simply, they ask for an investment direction form signed by me, and an invoice from the dealer. They pay the dealer from that. So it looks like the process is not rocket science, especially for a big name like Blanchard.

Therefore it makes you wonder why they are so in love with Gold Star (and perhaps one other company whose name escapes me)????

After dealing with Blanchard for a couple of Gold/Silver purchases, I have hit a stumbling block.

My wife did not previously have a self-directed IRA so we used the trustee that Blanchard 'likes to do business with.'

Now that I have some money to invest in Gold/Silver, I wish to use the trustee who has my existing self-directed IRA, whom I have been with for several years and who supervise a non-traditional IRA investment of mine that is worth several times what I am trying to invest in Gold.

Blanchard however, is balking at allowing me to use them as my trustee.

I have reviewed the process that IRA Services enumerates on their website. Simply, they ask for an investment direction form signed by me, and an invoice from the dealer. They pay the dealer from that. So it looks like the process is not rocket science, especially for a big name like Blanchard.

Therefore it makes you wonder why they are so in love with Gold Star (and perhaps one other company whose name escapes me)????
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

N/A
Customer Service 

N/A
Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1

Ordering 

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.
Written by NYC
August 24, 2012
The first accusation is hilarious as who the hell would not take physical possession & pay a storage fee?Did you order 12 tons cause I have a tremendous collection & have a jewelers safe in my house.The 2nd is even funnier,you took money from a fund to buy metals?You're supposed to buy what you can afford.Unless they called you & then duped you into doing that you're a complete imbecile..Cash is trash
1 results - showing 1 - 1