Review Detail

Kitco
Gold Dealers

Reviewed by krisel | December 28, 2011

Disaster!! i booked my order and while paying for the purchase i realised that domestic wire to kitco does not work!!!
i called up their customer service. they suggested for an international wire.After they received the payment i got an update that they did not receive the payment in full and i need to pay some more money!!!
I had to pay international wire fee on my end and their end!!! A total loss !!!

It looks like they are using some intermediate bank for rounting the bank wires for which they are charging us the double fee!!! After all this chaos, they act as if kitco is doing a huge favour on the entire world for letting us make purchase from them.

They say that they have an office in US later we come to know that they are in CANADA!!

They have some kind of severe problems with bank wires and still they behave as if our banks do not know how to wire money.

They run their business totally based on international wire transfers across the countries but still they act like they are totally unaware of basics involved in it like: a min wire fee applies for every wire on their end also and they should be prepared to handle that instead of smearing it on customers face. They should have minimum common sense that it is not fair to make one party to pay all the charges for wiring on both the ends when they have problems on their end.
They should use commonsense and make agreements with banks on their wires so that customers are not at loss for choosing them for business.

After all this nonsense and loss of time and loss of money they act and talk as if they are doing a big favour on the world.

Cheap idiots!!

If you do not know how to do business sit at home !!!! Dont bark at your customers for your uncapabilities like steet dogs!!! or mention on your site in advance what customers should be prepared to deal with. Maintain some clarity.

Realize that it is the interest/business of both the parties . Not just customers who come to make purchase. Do not act as if you are doing some kind of social service or charity on my head after bagging hell lot of money through your cheap tactics

Indecent unprofessional Cheap crooked cunning idiots

Disaster!! i booked my order and while paying for the purchase i realised that domestic wire to kitco does not work!!!
i called up their customer service. they suggested for an international wire.After they received the payment i got an update that they did not receive the payment in full and i need to pay some more money!!!
I had to pay international wire fee on my end and their end!!! A total loss !!!

It looks like they are using some intermediate bank for rounting the bank wires for which they are charging us the double fee!!! After all this chaos, they act as if kitco is doing a huge favour on the entire world for letting us make purchase from them.

They say that they have an office in US later we come to know that they are in CANADA!!

They have some kind of severe problems with bank wires and still they behave as if our banks do not know how to wire money.

They run their business totally based on international wire transfers across the countries but still they act like they are totally unaware of basics involved in it like: a min wire fee applies for every wire on their end also and they should be prepared to handle that instead of smearing it on customers face. They should have minimum common sense that it is not fair to make one party to pay all the charges for wiring on both the ends when they have problems on their end.
They should use commonsense and make agreements with banks on their wires so that customers are not at loss for choosing them for business.

After all this nonsense and loss of time and loss of money they act and talk as if they are doing a big favour on the world.

Cheap idiots!!

If you do not know how to do business sit at home !!!! Dont bark at your customers for your uncapabilities like steet dogs!!! or mention on your site in advance what customers should be prepared to deal with. Maintain some clarity.

Realize that it is the interest/business of both the parties . Not just customers who come to make purchase. Do not act as if you are doing some kind of social service or charity on my head after bagging hell lot of money through your cheap tactics

Indecent unprofessional Cheap crooked cunning idiots
Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1

Ordering 

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.
Written by Kitco Metals Inc.
February 12, 2020
Hello Krisel,
We are sorry to hear you incurred extra fees when sending a bank wire. What you have experienced is common when sending bank wires internationally. Banks usually charge a bank wire fee, and in addition, if the funds are being sent internationally, there are intermediary fees that banks typically will charge. These intermediary bank fees occur when the funds must go to a bank in between Kitco’s and yours to facilitate the transfer of funds. Banks may not realize that there are intermediary banks or fees involved in your transfer, and may have overlooked mentioning this to you. We do have an agreement with our banks that any funds customer send us are not subject to incoming bank wire fees. These are all assumptions of course, but after investigating the shortage on incoming funds, this is typically the case. You can always inquire with your bank for the fees they may charge you for bank wires. We recommend taking these potential fees into consideration if you plan on transacting with us again in the future.
1 results - showing 1 - 1