Review Detail

Gainesville Coins
Gold Dealers

Reviewed by Sri9999 | January 11, 2012

Hi
Previously wrote that there was no communication from Gainesville coins afer i sent the wire.

Later i learnt the following things.
It seems their computer system automatically supposed to send an email confirmation did not send the email.

I was very concerned that they are not sending me the mail as money received and was little bit panic as the amount is > 50,000 dollars.

After 3rd day repetatively calling and explaining one of the person on the phone i am calling and not getting much luck
two of the employees infact they sent me the mail as the issue was escalated.

To my surprise on the same day they sent me a note saying my package mailed via USPS. i was very thrilled with their response.

Later after 4 days i got my packet,they have done the nested packing and excellent way and package was received very good shape.

TO be honest though i was little bit panic in the beginning, after the package was received i felt very happy that i used gainessville.

I really recommend them 5 stars

Thank you Gainesville Coins.

Hi
Previously wrote that there was no communication from Gainesville coins afer i sent the wire.

Later i learnt the following things.
It seems their computer system automatically supposed to send an email confirmation did not send the email.

I was very concerned that they are not sending me the mail as money received and was little bit panic as the amount is > 50,000 dollars.

After 3rd day repetatively calling and explaining one of the person on the phone i am calling and not getting much luck
two of the employees infact they sent me the mail as the issue was escalated.

To my surprise on the same day they sent me a note saying my package mailed via USPS. i was very thrilled with their response.

Later after 4 days i got my packet,they have done the nested packing and excellent way and package was received very good shape.

TO be honest though i was little bit panic in the beginning, after the package was received i felt very happy that i used gainessville.

I really recommend them 5 stars

Thank you Gainesville Coins.
Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.