Review Detail

Gainesville Coins
Gold Dealers

Products aren't always the the best

Reviewed by Dave McCance | March 20, 2012

This is the only dealer that has ever shipped me inferior products. I purchased over 1000 ounces this past year. This is the only dealer that sent me products that weren't as advertised.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
This is the only dealer that has ever shipped me inferior products. I purchased over 1000 ounces this past year. This is the only dealer that sent me products that weren't as advertised.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

2 results - showing 1 - 2

Ordering 

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.
Written by Deb
May 29, 2012
I agree with you. They sent me poor quality product and made it sound like i did something to the items. I've never dealt any company who made me responsible for the their inferior products. Don't buy anything from this company. Customer service sucks!!!!
In reply to an earlier comment

Written by Auntie Em
March 18, 2013
Same here. I suspect they buy damaged coins for a reduced price and resell these damaged bullion coins to the public, pricing and advertising them as "brilliant uncirculated", shipping them to unsuspecting customers. Then they refuse to take them back, despite their fraudulent advertising. At least, that's what happened to me on my very first (and only) order with these clowns.
2 results - showing 1 - 2