Review Detail

Gainesville Coins
Gold Dealers

Terrible experience.

Reviewed by Patrick | August 16, 2012

I wish I had read the reviews here first. They have a nice website and all appears good but the coins are pretty much just cull (worn, scratches and cleaned) okay I was buying bullion, but at least give me a decent looking bullion coin, I complained and got no where, they are worn that bad I suspect they don’t weigh a full ounce either. I had to file with my credit card company to get a refund although with shipping I am $27.48 short and overall had a very bad experience, This has to be the worst gold and silver bullion seller in the United States. A small outfit with a fancy website.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
I wish I had read the reviews here first. They have a nice website and all appears good but the coins are pretty much just cull (worn, scratches and cleaned) okay I was buying bullion, but at least give me a decent looking bullion coin, I complained and got no where, they are worn that bad I suspect they don’t weigh a full ounce either. I had to file with my credit card company to get a refund although with shipping I am $27.48 short and overall had a very bad experience, This has to be the worst gold and silver bullion seller in the United States. A small outfit with a fancy website.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.