Review Detail

Gainesville Coins
Gold Dealers

Good Transaction

Reviewed by Sean | October 29, 2012

I ordered on 10/22, paid via bank wire the same day. Got confirmation of wire receipt from GC the following day, with an estimated ship date of 10/31. Today is 10/29 and I just got notice that my order has shipped. I assume it will get here at the end of the week, and I assume it will contain what it is supposed to contain.

Being an order of more than $4000, I was really nervous about sending a bank wire - but everything appears to have gone well. I'll post again if something goes wrong when I get the package.

This was my second order - last time it was much smaller and I paid via CC. I will order from GC again and again - unless something goes wrong.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
I ordered on 10/22, paid via bank wire the same day. Got confirmation of wire receipt from GC the following day, with an estimated ship date of 10/31. Today is 10/29 and I just got notice that my order has shipped. I assume it will get here at the end of the week, and I assume it will contain what it is supposed to contain.

Being an order of more than $4000, I was really nervous about sending a bank wire - but everything appears to have gone well. I'll post again if something goes wrong when I get the package.

This was my second order - last time it was much smaller and I paid via CC. I will order from GC again and again - unless something goes wrong.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1

Ordering 

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.
Written by sean
November 01, 2012
Coins arrived today - a day earlier than USPS predicted.

Coins are as ordered. The gold eagles have a slight blemish on them, but I wasn't buying graded coins. No real complaints.
1 results - showing 1 - 1