Review Detail

APMEX
Gold Dealers

good company

Reviewed by eddie mayfield | December 12, 2012

I selected APMEX after reading a number of reviews on them.. the vast majority were positive. I've purchase both gold and silver (not numismatic coins but just for precious metal value) and have been pleased. We had one little glitch on a storage tube that was a miscommunication.. but that's it.

Other than that.. I find their price over spot very good.. you do need to always figure in the shipping costs, and on a small order, that can be significant. However, everything I've ordered has shipped on time, and arrived in great condition.

They're a good company.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
I selected APMEX after reading a number of reviews on them.. the vast majority were positive. I've purchase both gold and silver (not numismatic coins but just for precious metal value) and have been pleased. We had one little glitch on a storage tube that was a miscommunication.. but that's it.

Other than that.. I find their price over spot very good.. you do need to always figure in the shipping costs, and on a small order, that can be significant. However, everything I've ordered has shipped on time, and arrived in great condition.

They're a good company.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.