Review Detail

Bullion Direct - (Closed)
Gold Dealers

only good things happened to me here

Reviewed by wade c | February 27, 2013

I do enjoy reading reviews. While i have had only good receipt of goods from BD. I also read in the fine BOLD print that due to high demand of precious metals. Delivery would be delayed until my entire order could be filled. It would not matter who i d have dealt with due to supply/ demand catchup, ive almost always been asked to wait no matter who my dealer. When markets were turbulent. I ve dealt with dillon gage in dfw, BD, and coloradogold.com
I wonder how many people on this forum are being truthful....and how many simply bought without a clue of what they had agreed to.

I do enjoy reading reviews. While i have had only good receipt of goods from BD. I also read in the fine BOLD print that due to high demand of precious metals. Delivery would be delayed until my entire order could be filled. It would not matter who i d have dealt with due to supply/ demand catchup, ive almost always been asked to wait no matter who my dealer. When markets were turbulent. I ve dealt with dillon gage in dfw, BD, and coloradogold.com
I wonder how many people on this forum are being truthful....and how many simply bought without a clue of what they had agreed to.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.