Review Detail

APMEX
Gold Dealers

Excellent variety and delivery

Reviewed by David Melanson | March 13, 2013

I have ordered from APMEX two times in the past 3 months, I have not sold back to them so I cannot speak to what that experience is like. I like the variety of products that they offer; they have coins that aren’t available on most sites. I was very satisfied with the 1 week delivery and the e-mail status reports on my orders.
APMEX is not the cheapest gold and silver supplier as compared to Merrit or JM Bullion; however, I don’t find them outrageous in their pricing. I would gladly order from them again, especially, for the hard to find coins Britannia’s, Kookaburras, Morgan’s and so on.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
I have ordered from APMEX two times in the past 3 months, I have not sold back to them so I cannot speak to what that experience is like. I like the variety of products that they offer; they have coins that aren’t available on most sites. I was very satisfied with the 1 week delivery and the e-mail status reports on my orders.
APMEX is not the cheapest gold and silver supplier as compared to Merrit or JM Bullion; however, I don’t find them outrageous in their pricing. I would gladly order from them again, especially, for the hard to find coins Britannia’s, Kookaburras, Morgan’s and so on.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.