Review Detail

GoldSilver
Gold Dealers

Never Again!

Reviewed by Amy | April 17, 2013

My first and last time buying from these guys. Usually we buy local, face to face , with a dealer. This time we tried buying online during the big decline in prices. Never again from this company. I thought I " locked in" once I hit the button, but then it makes you put all you mumbo jumbo in, including credit card info. By the time your done, your locked in price changes...drastically. Im pissed and will not tell anyone about these guys. My price differs by $200. And that makes me very upset. Considering, other sights have the same item for LESS! I called and was told that once you hit that button to order, you have to skip steps 1 and 2 and go right to step 3 to " lock in" the rate. LOL umm, say again.... Lesson learned. I literally just ordered my goods and sent the money off via bank wire so I cannot comment on anything else. Oh yeah, and for my distress they gave me a promo code for a discount of 1/2 % on my next order..LOL really? Still giggling with that one. :-(

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
My first and last time buying from these guys. Usually we buy local, face to face , with a dealer. This time we tried buying online during the big decline in prices. Never again from this company. I thought I " locked in" once I hit the button, but then it makes you put all you mumbo jumbo in, including credit card info. By the time your done, your locked in price changes...drastically. Im pissed and will not tell anyone about these guys. My price differs by $200. And that makes me very upset. Considering, other sights have the same item for LESS! I called and was told that once you hit that button to order, you have to skip steps 1 and 2 and go right to step 3 to " lock in" the rate. LOL umm, say again.... Lesson learned. I literally just ordered my goods and sent the money off via bank wire so I cannot comment on anything else. Oh yeah, and for my distress they gave me a promo code for a discount of 1/2 % on my next order..LOL really? Still giggling with that one. :-(
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.