Review Detail

Provident Metals
Gold Dealers

Draw your own conlusion

Reviewed by Wayne | April 25, 2013

I've ordered from Provident twice. It was nearly a month before the first order, which was for products advertised as being in stock, was shipped. They received my payment for the second order on April 1st, and as of today, 3 1/2 weeks later, the order still has not been shipped. Like the first order, the second is for products advertised as being in stock, yet the excuse I get when I call to ask about the delay is that they're waiting for delivery from their suppliers. Customer service tells me that "in stock" is the same as "expecting delivery from suppliers".
I will not be doing any more business with this company.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
I've ordered from Provident twice. It was nearly a month before the first order, which was for products advertised as being in stock, was shipped. They received my payment for the second order on April 1st, and as of today, 3 1/2 weeks later, the order still has not been shipped. Like the first order, the second is for products advertised as being in stock, yet the excuse I get when I call to ask about the delay is that they're waiting for delivery from their suppliers. Customer service tells me that "in stock" is the same as "expecting delivery from suppliers".
I will not be doing any more business with this company.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1

Ordering 

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.
Written by John Harris
May 16, 2013
Hmmm. Selling something they don't actually have. That sounds like a CFTC problem to me.
1 results - showing 1 - 1