Review Detail

APMEX
Gold Dealers

Good Job Many Times

Reviewed by Jeffrie Williams | April 25, 2013

APMEX is far better than average in website navigation of a wide product inventory. Once your order payment is received, you can log in and follow the process through a very transparent order status sequence. I have not had any problems regarding eight orders of a variety of products. As with most companies that accept personal checks, their wait/hold time of six days until starting shipping seems excessive since checks clear in less than three days. APMEX has no bargain basement pricing but their pricing supports a smooth organized follow through in trying to meet your satisfaction. And No, I don't work there!

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
APMEX is far better than average in website navigation of a wide product inventory. Once your order payment is received, you can log in and follow the process through a very transparent order status sequence. I have not had any problems regarding eight orders of a variety of products. As with most companies that accept personal checks, their wait/hold time of six days until starting shipping seems excessive since checks clear in less than three days. APMEX has no bargain basement pricing but their pricing supports a smooth organized follow through in trying to meet your satisfaction. And No, I don't work there!
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.