Review Detail

Provident Metals
Gold Dealers

On Time in the Middle of a Rush

Reviewed by John Harris | May 20, 2013

To receive an order on time when there isn't a rush isn't a big deal. To receive an order on time during a rush is an accomplishment.

I placed my order on line and mailed in a paper check. Allowing for normal mailing time, the check was received. The day after the check cleared my account, I received an e-mail advising me of the 6 day hold (per policy). It took almost exactly the specified amount of time from the cleared check to my receipt of the order. The only LITTLE glitch was the website showing the order in process for shipping when it was, in fact, sitting on my desk.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
To receive an order on time when there isn't a rush isn't a big deal. To receive an order on time during a rush is an accomplishment.

I placed my order on line and mailed in a paper check. Allowing for normal mailing time, the check was received. The day after the check cleared my account, I received an e-mail advising me of the 6 day hold (per policy). It took almost exactly the specified amount of time from the cleared check to my receipt of the order. The only LITTLE glitch was the website showing the order in process for shipping when it was, in fact, sitting on my desk.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.