Review Detail

Provident Metals
Gold Dealers

Best prices and smooth transactions!

Reviewed by Dave | May 28, 2013

I've just received my third order from Provident, and as usual they have proven to be a great source for precious metals. Provident continually offers the best prices that I have found on the web for both private and govt mint products.

Since I pay by personal check, it takes a long time to receive orders, but all my shipments have arrived within the expected delivery times indicated on Provident's site. They sit on my checks for a long time, but the price is locked in so I don't really mind. Once shipped, delivery is fast with signature confirmation.

I've ordered a variety of govt coins as well as OPM bars and rounds, and everything has delivered exactly as described and in perfect condition.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
I've just received my third order from Provident, and as usual they have proven to be a great source for precious metals. Provident continually offers the best prices that I have found on the web for both private and govt mint products.

Since I pay by personal check, it takes a long time to receive orders, but all my shipments have arrived within the expected delivery times indicated on Provident's site. They sit on my checks for a long time, but the price is locked in so I don't really mind. Once shipped, delivery is fast with signature confirmation.

I've ordered a variety of govt coins as well as OPM bars and rounds, and everything has delivered exactly as described and in perfect condition.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.