Review Detail

Provident Metals
Gold Dealers

Updated Review Provident has been good to me

Reviewed by Matthew | June 28, 2013
Last updated: July 21, 2013

I really get leary when I see all of these negative reviews. It seems that there is some type of review war going on in the industry. Anyway I have bought twice from provident and both orders were shipped promptly within 7 days and all metals were there. That's my review they have been straight up with me.

UPDATE- I ordered another order from Provident and it took nearly 3 weeks for it to come. It seems like everyone receives there orders but shipping times can be slow and that is just not acceptable. I can not imagine sending in a money order with my life savings and them taking so long to ship. If your delivery times are taking a long time then you should have that posted clearly instead of lying and saying orders ship within 3-5 business days. Provident is the cheapest around but me personally I would rather pay a few extra bucks and get my items shipped fast. My next order will be with Apmex.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
I really get leary when I see all of these negative reviews. It seems that there is some type of review war going on in the industry. Anyway I have bought twice from provident and both orders were shipped promptly within 7 days and all metals were there. That's my review they have been straight up with me.

UPDATE- I ordered another order from Provident and it took nearly 3 weeks for it to come. It seems like everyone receives there orders but shipping times can be slow and that is just not acceptable. I can not imagine sending in a money order with my life savings and them taking so long to ship. If your delivery times are taking a long time then you should have that posted clearly instead of lying and saying orders ship within 3-5 business days. Provident is the cheapest around but me personally I would rather pay a few extra bucks and get my items shipped fast. My next order will be with Apmex.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.