Review Detail

Provident Metals
Gold Dealers

Very Happy with Provident Metals

Reviewed by Roy Lincoln | July 21, 2013

I have dealt with 5 bullion dealers over the past 3 years. I have found all to be reputable. Most recently, I've dealt with Provident. I have placed 5 orders over the past 8 weeks. My last order was delivered yesterday. Typically, my orders have taken 2-3 weeks. As I've grown older, I've developed patience. I'm sure this is a very expensive business to run, with daily product order, stocking and delivery headaches. These people are honest, consistently deliver, and their prices are the best in the business. I recommend Provident highly.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
I have dealt with 5 bullion dealers over the past 3 years. I have found all to be reputable. Most recently, I've dealt with Provident. I have placed 5 orders over the past 8 weeks. My last order was delivered yesterday. Typically, my orders have taken 2-3 weeks. As I've grown older, I've developed patience. I'm sure this is a very expensive business to run, with daily product order, stocking and delivery headaches. These people are honest, consistently deliver, and their prices are the best in the business. I recommend Provident highly.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.