Review Detail

Provident Metals
Gold Dealers

Great Customer Service!!!

Reviewed by Ray | August 07, 2013

Provident has always been my go-to dealer. I've never had any problems with them. Yes, when the price of silver goes down, the wait time for delivery is longer than normal, but that's just a sign of the market. If more people were patient, they would understand what a great company Provident is. They sent me a scratched 10 oz silver bar once, and were completely amicable and professional with allowing me to switch it out. Complainers need to calm down-all online dealers run into problems. The test is in how they handle them. I'll never order from anyone else.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
Provident has always been my go-to dealer. I've never had any problems with them. Yes, when the price of silver goes down, the wait time for delivery is longer than normal, but that's just a sign of the market. If more people were patient, they would understand what a great company Provident is. They sent me a scratched 10 oz silver bar once, and were completely amicable and professional with allowing me to switch it out. Complainers need to calm down-all online dealers run into problems. The test is in how they handle them. I'll never order from anyone else.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.