Review Detail

APMEX
Gold Dealers

Quite impressed

Reviewed by Valerie B | September 12, 2013

This company came highly recommended by a friend who works with them quite a bit. First of all, I would like to say that their site is very straight forward and easy to navigate. I called and asked questions and the people were always very pleasant. The shipping and handling fee varies depending on the purchase amount
$12.95 (USD) for orders of $50.00 - $249.99 (USD)
$19.95 (USD) for orders of $250.00 - $999.99 (USD)
$24.95 (USD) for orders of $1000.00 - $24999.99 (USD)
Free for orders of $25,000 (USD) and over
I placed my order on the 10th and went to the bank for a wire the same day. I was surprised to receive my package on the 12th! Everything was beautiful, well packed in a padded box. My items were in a tube or in assay, which to me, makes it tamper proof.
APMEX has a great selection of items and ease of purchase. Their prices are about the same as the others, and believe me I have studied the situation. As we all know, the prices fluctuate but the key is to buy a little here and there so it evens out, yet buy enough to make up for the little shipping fee.
Will I buy from them again? Yes, I have my alert set! For one thing, I am getting at least a pretty coin for my 28th anniversary.....
Last but not least, when we invest in a 401K we never see anything else that a piece of paper. Since we are due for more economic woes, this makes perfect sense.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
This company came highly recommended by a friend who works with them quite a bit. First of all, I would like to say that their site is very straight forward and easy to navigate. I called and asked questions and the people were always very pleasant. The shipping and handling fee varies depending on the purchase amount
$12.95 (USD) for orders of $50.00 - $249.99 (USD)
$19.95 (USD) for orders of $250.00 - $999.99 (USD)
$24.95 (USD) for orders of $1000.00 - $24999.99 (USD)
Free for orders of $25,000 (USD) and over
I placed my order on the 10th and went to the bank for a wire the same day. I was surprised to receive my package on the 12th! Everything was beautiful, well packed in a padded box. My items were in a tube or in assay, which to me, makes it tamper proof.
APMEX has a great selection of items and ease of purchase. Their prices are about the same as the others, and believe me I have studied the situation. As we all know, the prices fluctuate but the key is to buy a little here and there so it evens out, yet buy enough to make up for the little shipping fee.
Will I buy from them again? Yes, I have my alert set! For one thing, I am getting at least a pretty coin for my 28th anniversary.....
Last but not least, when we invest in a 401K we never see anything else that a piece of paper. Since we are due for more economic woes, this makes perfect sense.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.