Review Detail

Tulving (Closed)
Gold Dealers

Gold = Trust. Tulving = Untrustworthy.

Reviewed by Ann Randall | October 08, 2013

So many of the reasons we own gold have to do with TRUST. Trust (or lack thereof) in fiat currencies, central banks, etc. So we all want a trustworthy partner when we purchase bullion. Tulving WAS such a partner; they have become something else entirely. I am a very good customer: multiple purchases a year over the past seven years. My last two purchases from Tulving have been so horrible that I have now selected a new bullion vendor.

My experience is the same as others: placing orders are a breeze, receiving orders is a battle. Two months, three months ... who knows when you'll get your bullion. Nobody knows what is going on. If their shipping backlog is really this long, you can afford to hire another person in shipping. Are they playing arbitrage games? Do they care at all about their customers? Apparently not.

Yes, their prices are good. What is three months of your angst worth? And what if something happens to the company during your two to three month wait? You'll be screwed ... and kicking yourself for saving a few dollars.

After so many years of good service, it pains me to say this: I urge everyone to take their business elsewhere. Tulving is a disaster.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
So many of the reasons we own gold have to do with TRUST. Trust (or lack thereof) in fiat currencies, central banks, etc. So we all want a trustworthy partner when we purchase bullion. Tulving WAS such a partner; they have become something else entirely. I am a very good customer: multiple purchases a year over the past seven years. My last two purchases from Tulving have been so horrible that I have now selected a new bullion vendor.

My experience is the same as others: placing orders are a breeze, receiving orders is a battle. Two months, three months ... who knows when you'll get your bullion. Nobody knows what is going on. If their shipping backlog is really this long, you can afford to hire another person in shipping. Are they playing arbitrage games? Do they care at all about their customers? Apparently not.

Yes, their prices are good. What is three months of your angst worth? And what if something happens to the company during your two to three month wait? You'll be screwed ... and kicking yourself for saving a few dollars.

After so many years of good service, it pains me to say this: I urge everyone to take their business elsewhere. Tulving is a disaster.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.