Review Detail

Tulving (Closed)
Gold Dealers

my experience was good

Reviewed by mike | November 21, 2013

I've purchased from tulving twice. I was reluctant at first because I have heard such mixed reviews but he was vouched for by a fellow coin dealer whom I trust.
My most recent order for 500 rounds arrived today (11/21/13), and the order was placed on 11/13/13. It was a smooth transaction. There was even a mix up where they sent me the wrong tracking number and it said that my package was delivered to north carolina but it was resolved in a day.
As far as future business with tulving goes, I'm up in there air. I have been hearing not so great things about the current state of the company which is what prompted me to look up these reviews. It was disheartening to read all the 1 star negative reviews but at the same time a relief that my rounds arrived without a hitch. For me overall the experience was positive and i hope I don't bite my tongue in the future.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
I've purchased from tulving twice. I was reluctant at first because I have heard such mixed reviews but he was vouched for by a fellow coin dealer whom I trust.
My most recent order for 500 rounds arrived today (11/21/13), and the order was placed on 11/13/13. It was a smooth transaction. There was even a mix up where they sent me the wrong tracking number and it said that my package was delivered to north carolina but it was resolved in a day.
As far as future business with tulving goes, I'm up in there air. I have been hearing not so great things about the current state of the company which is what prompted me to look up these reviews. It was disheartening to read all the 1 star negative reviews but at the same time a relief that my rounds arrived without a hitch. For me overall the experience was positive and i hope I don't bite my tongue in the future.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.