Review Detail

Tulving (Closed)
Gold Dealers

Tulving Failed to delivery after 4 months

Reviewed by Donald Palmer | November 22, 2013

My experiences is similar to others. Purchased 40 oz. of Gold Coins first week of Aug. After 10 weeks of promises & no delivery I sold it back to them since they stated they had supply problems & recommended that solution. Now another 5 weeks has gone by & not received a check.....with multiple promises each week. Contacted Dean Haackenson Enforcement Officer For Calif. State Dept. of Business Oversight 3 weeks ago. Was assigned a case number. I've given the case number to Tulving in case a call comes to them so they know which account. At this point I'm nearing 4 months since Tulving took the money & hasn't performed. I suggest others contact Dean. Maybe the license to sell in Calif. can be suspended until Tulving makes good to current outstanding customers. Any suggestions, places to contact?

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
My experiences is similar to others. Purchased 40 oz. of Gold Coins first week of Aug. After 10 weeks of promises & no delivery I sold it back to them since they stated they had supply problems & recommended that solution. Now another 5 weeks has gone by & not received a check.....with multiple promises each week. Contacted Dean Haackenson Enforcement Officer For Calif. State Dept. of Business Oversight 3 weeks ago. Was assigned a case number. I've given the case number to Tulving in case a call comes to them so they know which account. At this point I'm nearing 4 months since Tulving took the money & hasn't performed. I suggest others contact Dean. Maybe the license to sell in Calif. can be suspended until Tulving makes good to current outstanding customers. Any suggestions, places to contact?
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1

Ordering 

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.
Written by David
November 28, 2013
Per my posts in October 2013, I recommend you also contact the Better Business Bureau (file via web), and the California Attorney General office (file via web). You might also contact the Federal Trade Commission since Tulving has a very bad record with them and he would definitely want to avoid any & all trouble with the FTC. Good luck.
1 results - showing 1 - 1