Review Detail

Another Person scammed by NWTM

Reviewed by Steve | December 19, 2013

I feel stupid. I should have heeded the over 1000 warnings against NWTM. The reviews are overwhelmingly negative. It isn't 5 or 10% negative. There are over 800 negative reviews! Almost all are nearly all the same. This is the short of it. The business model of this company functions by taking and holding Your funds for as long as is legally permissible. They always lie and give a ship date and then consistently extend to the last possible day in order to collect the interest on all the deposits they are holding from ordinary people. It looks like they do have product and will Probably eventually ship, after they have exhausted the interest and watched the market for a quarter. In the meantime, the customer feels Used, Lied to and deceived. It is upsetting to know that a business operates like this. In addition I now have know in my stomach wondering. Will my order ever really show up? An unscrupulous company such as this will pull the rug out at any moment if the market shifts.
Please beware. Do not make the mistake over 1000 others have made. Do Not deal with NWTM Northwest territory Mint. It is a holding company scam. They will hold your money for as long as possible. All he risk is on You. NEVER
Believe they will ship on time. I am questioning the few positive reviews I see. A company such as tis must sprinkle in the very few positive reviews. LOOk almost ALL reviews are Negative!
Really. Google Northwest territorial mint, the first thing that comes up is complaints, and there are hundreds! over a thousand!!! Negative
Stay Away!

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
I feel stupid. I should have heeded the over 1000 warnings against NWTM. The reviews are overwhelmingly negative. It isn't 5 or 10% negative. There are over 800 negative reviews! Almost all are nearly all the same. This is the short of it. The business model of this company functions by taking and holding Your funds for as long as is legally permissible. They always lie and give a ship date and then consistently extend to the last possible day in order to collect the interest on all the deposits they are holding from ordinary people. It looks like they do have product and will Probably eventually ship, after they have exhausted the interest and watched the market for a quarter. In the meantime, the customer feels Used, Lied to and deceived. It is upsetting to know that a business operates like this. In addition I now have know in my stomach wondering. Will my order ever really show up? An unscrupulous company such as this will pull the rug out at any moment if the market shifts.
Please beware. Do not make the mistake over 1000 others have made. Do Not deal with NWTM Northwest territory Mint. It is a holding company scam. They will hold your money for as long as possible. All he risk is on You. NEVER
Believe they will ship on time. I am questioning the few positive reviews I see. A company such as tis must sprinkle in the very few positive reviews. LOOk almost ALL reviews are Negative!
Really. Google Northwest territorial mint, the first thing that comes up is complaints, and there are hundreds! over a thousand!!! Negative
Stay Away!
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.