Review Detail

Horrible legal scam

Reviewed by Wesley | December 21, 2013

After 3 months waiting for my shipment when I called on the last day of promised shipment I have spoken to Kim who already knew that my shipment is going to be delayed for another 30 days. I was told that due to large number of orders my shipment is going to be delayed as described in purchase contract. I was told that state attorney has prepared that contract. Anyone that has same experience please call state attorney to inform about this scam procedure. Maybe class action for purposeful delaying shipment maybe the right action.
Wesley

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
After 3 months waiting for my shipment when I called on the last day of promised shipment I have spoken to Kim who already knew that my shipment is going to be delayed for another 30 days. I was told that due to large number of orders my shipment is going to be delayed as described in purchase contract. I was told that state attorney has prepared that contract. Anyone that has same experience please call state attorney to inform about this scam procedure. Maybe class action for purposeful delaying shipment maybe the right action.
Wesley
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1

Ordering 

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.
Written by Unhappy Customers
January 09, 2014
I ordered from these scam artists in Dec 2012 and had the same experience. I stopped doing business with them as soon as the order got delivered. Pay s few dollars extra and get the product in your hands ASAP.
1 results - showing 1 - 1