Review Detail

Tulving (Closed)
Gold Dealers

Purchased fromTulving on 7/15/13, wired the money that day. As of 12/30/13 still undelivered

Reviewed by Andrew | December 30, 2013

Until today I have never left a negative review of a company. However, I am compelled for the sake of others who may purchase from this company to state the facts of my experience with The Tulving Company. On 7/15/13 I wired Tulving Company over 21,000 for an order that I placed over the phone for 1000 Silver ounces. As of 12/30/13 I still have not received the product nor have I been able to ascertain when they intend to fulfill said order. Since placing the order in July I have called 2 times in August, 3 times in September, and 4 times in October, and 3 times in December, in addition to emailing them. Each time Karen said that she could not tell me when my order would ship and the emails were never answered. I believe by the information provided on their website (http://tulving.com/New%20Pages/faq_frequently_asked_questions.htm) that they would ship the order within one month because they state, 1. "We always ship on a first paid, first shipped basis" and 2. they "only sell inventory that is within 30 days because we can not sell precious metals futures. Over 30 days, in our opinion, is selling a futures contract. We avoid that situation." Nevertheless, when i talked to Karen (who works customer service) in September she specifically stated that Tulving is no longer shipping orders in the order in which they are paid. Therefore I believe The Tulving Company is behaving fraudulently because they have failed to deliver products that were purchased over 5 months previously.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
Until today I have never left a negative review of a company. However, I am compelled for the sake of others who may purchase from this company to state the facts of my experience with The Tulving Company. On 7/15/13 I wired Tulving Company over 21,000 for an order that I placed over the phone for 1000 Silver ounces. As of 12/30/13 I still have not received the product nor have I been able to ascertain when they intend to fulfill said order. Since placing the order in July I have called 2 times in August, 3 times in September, and 4 times in October, and 3 times in December, in addition to emailing them. Each time Karen said that she could not tell me when my order would ship and the emails were never answered. I believe by the information provided on their website (http://tulving.com/New%20Pages/faq_frequently_asked_questions.htm) that they would ship the order within one month because they state, 1. "We always ship on a first paid, first shipped basis" and 2. they "only sell inventory that is within 30 days because we can not sell precious metals futures. Over 30 days, in our opinion, is selling a futures contract. We avoid that situation." Nevertheless, when i talked to Karen (who works customer service) in September she specifically stated that Tulving is no longer shipping orders in the order in which they are paid. Therefore I believe The Tulving Company is behaving fraudulently because they have failed to deliver products that were purchased over 5 months previously.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1

Ordering 

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.
Written by An honest reviewer
January 28, 2014
Andrew, I hope you get what's due to you. You may want to see some of the recent suggestions by others as far as reporting to the AG's office, etc.
1 results - showing 1 - 1