Review Detail

If I knew then what I know now....No Way NWTM!

Reviewed by Marty Hammersmith | January 02, 2014

I placed my first couple of orders in mid-September. I am still waiting as of January 2nd. I've done the 10 week lead time. I have done the 30 day extension as of tomorrow. Today when I call they say they have until the 6th to ship though the website clearly says the 3rd. Regardless, they can't tell me if it will ship or not. I don't care if I get a refund or if they ship the product, I really don't like having money stuck in limbo like this. Once the existing orders have either been received or refunded, NO WAY, I mean NO WAY do I ever do business with Northwest Territorial Mint ever again. Provident Metals, JM Bullion, even Apmex but never NWTM. The lead times and policies are ridiculous. From what I found online, they were sued in 2008 for exactly this same shipping delay/extension tactics and lost but it has clearly not changed the way they operate. Read the other reviews. If only I knew then what I know now......

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
I placed my first couple of orders in mid-September. I am still waiting as of January 2nd. I've done the 10 week lead time. I have done the 30 day extension as of tomorrow. Today when I call they say they have until the 6th to ship though the website clearly says the 3rd. Regardless, they can't tell me if it will ship or not. I don't care if I get a refund or if they ship the product, I really don't like having money stuck in limbo like this. Once the existing orders have either been received or refunded, NO WAY, I mean NO WAY do I ever do business with Northwest Territorial Mint ever again. Provident Metals, JM Bullion, even Apmex but never NWTM. The lead times and policies are ridiculous. From what I found online, they were sued in 2008 for exactly this same shipping delay/extension tactics and lost but it has clearly not changed the way they operate. Read the other reviews. If only I knew then what I know now......

Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.