Review Detail

Tulving (Closed)
Gold Dealers

STAY AWAY

Reviewed by Doug MacGregor | January 28, 2014

I had bought multiple orders from Tulving in the past with no problems. However, I paid $122,000 for metals in July and August of 2013. I have yet to receive delivery and when I asked. They won't give a delivery date and they won't refund my money. They have told me that they will buy it back.

My next call is to the district attorney.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
I had bought multiple orders from Tulving in the past with no problems. However, I paid $122,000 for metals in July and August of 2013. I have yet to receive delivery and when I asked. They won't give a delivery date and they won't refund my money. They have told me that they will buy it back.

My next call is to the district attorney.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1

Ordering 

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.
Written by gramma C
February 06, 2014
I bought gold coins from Tulving on July, 10 2013. After many calls to Karen,,,with no results...several emails sent to Tulving,,,with no reply, many complaints sent to government agencies,,we finally had to hire an attorney to get our order. He had to send two threatening letters to Tulving. After the first letter, Tulving sent a little less than half our order, which was received on Jan. 27, 2014 then had to send another letter to receive the rest of our order, received on Feb. 5,2014. Tulving is running a ponzi scheme and everyone in his office knows what is going on. They say exactly what Tulving tells them to say. They are either getting paid well to stay or they all have no conscience left!! My suggestion is for all of you collectively to hire an attorney in Tulvings area and get a class action lawsuit against him and get him put out of business for good before his scheme falls apart.
1 results - showing 1 - 1