Review Detail

Tulving (Closed)
Gold Dealers

purchased from tulving

Reviewed by jeff | January 30, 2014

I placed an order with tulving and that was october 23. I was told that it would take 8 to 10 business days to ship overnight. after that time was up , I contacted tulving and was told that Fridays are not counted and no shipping can take place on Fridays. I was also told that they were behind in their shipping and that Karen was hoping that I would see it by the end of November. Well I did not receive the order till January 28th, 2014. I had started on the blogs of people that had spent hundreds of thousands of dollars and had not received their order. I had started to fear that I had been ripped off. I contacted the BBB and after 2 complaints , I received the order.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
I placed an order with tulving and that was october 23. I was told that it would take 8 to 10 business days to ship overnight. after that time was up , I contacted tulving and was told that Fridays are not counted and no shipping can take place on Fridays. I was also told that they were behind in their shipping and that Karen was hoping that I would see it by the end of November. Well I did not receive the order till January 28th, 2014. I had started on the blogs of people that had spent hundreds of thousands of dollars and had not received their order. I had started to fear that I had been ripped off. I contacted the BBB and after 2 complaints , I received the order.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1

Ordering 

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.
Written by An honest reviewer
January 31, 2014
Jeff,
You can count yourself very fortunate. I am happy you received your order. I can't believe Tulving is not out of business yet. I dealt with them for 14 years myself but never again, no matter how good the deal is!
1 results - showing 1 - 1