Review Detail

Tulving (Closed)
Gold Dealers

Best attorney to hire for Tulving Issues

Reviewed by Kris | March 05, 2014

I like many have dealt with Tulving over the years with no problems until the last few months. I was out $123,000 from Tulving and hired an attorney in Orange County California that was just great. She got right on my case and was able to not only file a lawsuit against Tulving but get the court to grant an emergency writ of attachment and protective order. The day after he was severed with the writ and protective order, Tulvings attorney contacted my attorney and said Tulving is going to wire my many back that day. AND TULVING DID!!! Contact me if you like and I can give you my attorneys info, she was great to work with and not to expensive. kris79247924 @ yahoo. com

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
I like many have dealt with Tulving over the years with no problems until the last few months. I was out $123,000 from Tulving and hired an attorney in Orange County California that was just great. She got right on my case and was able to not only file a lawsuit against Tulving but get the court to grant an emergency writ of attachment and protective order. The day after he was severed with the writ and protective order, Tulvings attorney contacted my attorney and said Tulving is going to wire my many back that day. AND TULVING DID!!! Contact me if you like and I can give you my attorneys info, she was great to work with and not to expensive. kris79247924 @ yahoo. com
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

2 results - showing 1 - 2

Ordering 

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.
Written by Karen
March 06, 2014
I tried to email you to get the name of your attorney, but it keeps coming back. Please contact me as I am out a lot of money to Tulving and they won't return the check nor send the gold.
Written by Dan Sheehy
March 17, 2014
Don't be too happy yet. I'm sure the bankruptcy judge will be looking into the payments Hannes made over the preceding 90 days to claw back what he sent out so that all aggrieved customers share equally in whatever is left.
2 results - showing 1 - 2