Review Detail

Excellent Customer Service

Reviewed by Steve Marsh | March 25, 2014

I have purchased silver bullion from Northwest Territorial Mint for several years with no problems whatsoever. Recently a purchase seemed overdue. I checked the website and the purchase status was 'pending.' The next morning as soon as the office opened I called and talked to a woman. I explained my problem. She apologized for the inconvenience, said she would pass the information to her manager and that someone would get back to me. Later that day I received an email stating that a shipment from Northwest Territorial Mint was on its way. The next morning I received a call from customer service. She too, apologized for the inconvenience. My order had fallen into a crack in the delivery system (my words not hers.) She said the order had been shipped and thanked me for my business. Two hours later my bullion order was delivered to my door.
Problem acknowledged, problem resolved in 24 hours with no questions asked. As far as I am concerned, that is excellent customer service! Northwest Territorial Mint will continue to be my only source of silver bullion.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
I have purchased silver bullion from Northwest Territorial Mint for several years with no problems whatsoever. Recently a purchase seemed overdue. I checked the website and the purchase status was 'pending.' The next morning as soon as the office opened I called and talked to a woman. I explained my problem. She apologized for the inconvenience, said she would pass the information to her manager and that someone would get back to me. Later that day I received an email stating that a shipment from Northwest Territorial Mint was on its way. The next morning I received a call from customer service. She too, apologized for the inconvenience. My order had fallen into a crack in the delivery system (my words not hers.) She said the order had been shipped and thanked me for my business. Two hours later my bullion order was delivered to my door.
Problem acknowledged, problem resolved in 24 hours with no questions asked. As far as I am concerned, that is excellent customer service! Northwest Territorial Mint will continue to be my only source of silver bullion.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.