Review Detail

Private Bullion
Gold Dealers

Very Satisfied Regular Customer

Reviewed by Earl | March 26, 2014

I have made three purchases from MBE over the past 8 months and I'm completely satisfied with their service, dependability, and shipping. Two purchases were made by check and one by wire transfer. When I have a question about order status, I call, and I have always found their staff helpful (usually I talk to Scott Hage). Scott takes a personal interest in keeping his customers happy. With the large sums of money involved in gold/silver purchases, TRUST in your broker is key - and I trust Scott.

I have made three purchases from MBE over the past 8 months and I'm completely satisfied with their service, dependability, and shipping. Two purchases were made by check and one by wire transfer. When I have a question about order status, I call, and I have always found their staff helpful (usually I talk to Scott Hage). Scott takes a personal interest in keeping his customers happy. With the large sums of money involved in gold/silver purchases, TRUST in your broker is key - and I trust Scott.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.