Review Detail

APMEX
Gold Dealers

First Order - Good Fulfillment

Reviewed by Alan Adler | May 07, 2014

Very happy with the buying experience. Order came in a timely manner and great packaging. The silver bars that I ordered were packed in an inner box with foam padding. In fact it's good enough to use for storing the silver. No need to transfer to another box. The website is a little busy with an incredible amount of products available. Maybe an easier way to navigate would be nice but it's by no means unusable. The wishlist feature is great. Everyone should have that feature. As I browse around the site I can just click on an item and add it to the wishlist. Considering how many items they have, it's a must have feature. I can definitely say that I'll be buying again. In fact I'll be entering a second order this afternoon.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
Very happy with the buying experience. Order came in a timely manner and great packaging. The silver bars that I ordered were packed in an inner box with foam padding. In fact it's good enough to use for storing the silver. No need to transfer to another box. The website is a little busy with an incredible amount of products available. Maybe an easier way to navigate would be nice but it's by no means unusable. The wishlist feature is great. Everyone should have that feature. As I browse around the site I can just click on an item and add it to the wishlist. Considering how many items they have, it's a must have feature. I can definitely say that I'll be buying again. In fact I'll be entering a second order this afternoon.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.