Review Detail

Very Satisified

Reviewed by allen fritz | May 23, 2014

I think most of the comments on here are far too harsh. I have ordered from N.W.T.M. several times and find their products and packaging/presentation to be excellent when it finally arrives. I do agree that the shipping time is too long. I think they do themselves a discredit by this but it is the only complaint that there is. Their staff and telephone people are excellent. They are not at all difficult to deal with. I would certainly order from them again. Just be patient.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
I think most of the comments on here are far too harsh. I have ordered from N.W.T.M. several times and find their products and packaging/presentation to be excellent when it finally arrives. I do agree that the shipping time is too long. I think they do themselves a discredit by this but it is the only complaint that there is. Their staff and telephone people are excellent. They are not at all difficult to deal with. I would certainly order from them again. Just be patient.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1

Ordering 

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.
Written by Richard
July 01, 2014
When it "Finally Arrives" I've had my order in for 3.5 months and called them 3 times during my order processing and still they tell me today that theres another delay. These people SUCK. I won't be sending any prospective buyers their way nor will I ever buy from them. I have yet to ever get any type of confirmation phone or e mail or otherwise to even say they've recieved my cashiers check or theres going to be a delay. THEY GET A BIG FAT 0.0 RATING FROM ME.
1 results - showing 1 - 1