Review Detail

Stay Away....You Can Do Better Elsewhere

Reviewed by Dustin | May 31, 2014

Three months passed since they cash my check. So I call four times and keep getting put on hold. Am told no one is available to speak with me concerning my order. One person did call me back later in the day and told me my order "would be shipped after the weekend".

I believe NW Terr Mint uses customer funds to take advantage of market fluctuations for their benefit over a three to four month period. Look at their "agreement" as the terms are stacked. The BEST a customer can hope for is a full refund. My jury is still "out" as also is my money. This Company smells to high heaven.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
Three months passed since they cash my check. So I call four times and keep getting put on hold. Am told no one is available to speak with me concerning my order. One person did call me back later in the day and told me my order "would be shipped after the weekend".

I believe NW Terr Mint uses customer funds to take advantage of market fluctuations for their benefit over a three to four month period. Look at their "agreement" as the terms are stacked. The BEST a customer can hope for is a full refund. My jury is still "out" as also is my money. This Company smells to high heaven.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.