Review Detail

Learn from My Mistake

Reviewed by John Schulz | June 17, 2014

I ordered 500 Oz in January with a promise ship date no later than April 25. Only then did I read the reviews about this place and got really worried. I doubted whether I would ever get the silver or see my money again. Very stressful. Three months later they delayed the shipment 30 days. Thirty days went by and I heard nothing from the company. A few days later I called during lunch and was put on hold for over half an hour and finally had to hang up. I called again after work and explained I had already waited on the phone once that day and since it was my second time calling could I move to the front of the que? I thought the lady was rather rude and told me "NO, many people today are calling for the second time today" trying to get through. After a very long wait a nice lady answered and said my shipment was delayed and this time they could not give me a new date. I asked for a refund. She said they would send the check within two business days (pretty good). A week later I was still pretty worried and called again. She said the check had gone out yesterday. So four and a half months after placing my order thankfully I got my money back but they obviously sold something they did not possess nor could they get ahold of it. Learn from my stressful mistake. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
I ordered 500 Oz in January with a promise ship date no later than April 25. Only then did I read the reviews about this place and got really worried. I doubted whether I would ever get the silver or see my money again. Very stressful. Three months later they delayed the shipment 30 days. Thirty days went by and I heard nothing from the company. A few days later I called during lunch and was put on hold for over half an hour and finally had to hang up. I called again after work and explained I had already waited on the phone once that day and since it was my second time calling could I move to the front of the que? I thought the lady was rather rude and told me "NO, many people today are calling for the second time today" trying to get through. After a very long wait a nice lady answered and said my shipment was delayed and this time they could not give me a new date. I asked for a refund. She said they would send the check within two business days (pretty good). A week later I was still pretty worried and called again. She said the check had gone out yesterday. So four and a half months after placing my order thankfully I got my money back but they obviously sold something they did not possess nor could they get ahold of it. Learn from my stressful mistake. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.