Review Detail

Texas Precious Metals
Gold Dealers

None Better

Reviewed by Harry | July 23, 2014

This is my first bullion purchase, and I couldn't be more pleased with Texas Precious Metals. No pressure, competitive prices, outstanding packaging, and next day delivery. After talking to these folks, and after concluding my due diligence, I felt no anxiety in placing my online order with TPM. Prior to this purchase, I did quite of digging on the internet to decide where to put my money. You go ahead and do the same, and you will come up with the same conclusion as I did.

I found it's probably prudent to stay away from those boys doing national advertising on TV. TPM sells only what they have, and that's exactly what you get. My research indicates the 'big' concerns will sell nearly anything whether the have it on hand or not. That's no way to do business. You do as you wish as these are just my individual thoughts.

TCM gets a Five Star in every category! I will be back.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
This is my first bullion purchase, and I couldn't be more pleased with Texas Precious Metals. No pressure, competitive prices, outstanding packaging, and next day delivery. After talking to these folks, and after concluding my due diligence, I felt no anxiety in placing my online order with TPM. Prior to this purchase, I did quite of digging on the internet to decide where to put my money. You go ahead and do the same, and you will come up with the same conclusion as I did.

I found it's probably prudent to stay away from those boys doing national advertising on TV. TPM sells only what they have, and that's exactly what you get. My research indicates the 'big' concerns will sell nearly anything whether the have it on hand or not. That's no way to do business. You do as you wish as these are just my individual thoughts.

TCM gets a Five Star in every category! I will be back.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.